Pro golfers to chase PGA tour dreams at Point Grey Golf & Country Club May 29 – June 4
Point Grey Golf & Country Club will again welcome 156 golfers pursuing their dreams of making the PGA Tour when it plays host to the Freedom 55 Financial Open May 29 – June 4.
The Freedom 55 Financial Open kicks off the 2017 Mackenzie Tour’s season which awards the top five money earners with playing status on the Web.com tour for the following season.
This year’s tournament will feature a number of associated events for people of all ages. Point Grey Golf & Country Club is pleased to welcome the event for a fourth time.
The Freedom 55 Financial Open gives Point Grey the opportunity to witness and support future golf stars—a fact the club takes great pride in. And for the 4th straight year, the top VGT Professional through our 2nd MAJOR on May 19th will earn a valuable exemption into the event!!
If you’re interested in taking part in this year’s Freedom 55 Financial Open, whether it spectating, coming to play in the Pro-AM with a future WEB.COM or PGA TOUR Player, volunteering or caddying, or being involved in the Charity Walk, please click one of the links below!!
- Volunteers needed! CLICK HERE
- Caddying Opportunities: CLICK HERE
- Pro-Am playing opportunities: CLICK HERE.
- Spectator Tickets: CLICK HERE
- Monday qualifying info: MONDAY, May 29th (Swan-e-Set) CLICK HERE
- Freedom 55 Financial Open Charity Walk: CLICK HERE
- Sponsorship Opportunities contact: