Dear VGT Tour Championship Players:
Due to the upcoming tropical storm system that is coming to hit the lower mainland tomorrow morning and hit us with 80+mm of rain and 40-50km/hr winds, we have made a collective decision to postpone the VGT Tour Championship by one week to Oct.5,6th.
The schedule will remain exactly the same as originally outlined other than one week later at Pagoda Ridge Golf Course!
We sincerely apologize to all of the members who have travelled far and wide to make it down for the event this weekend. For those of you who cannot play next weekend, please reply at your earliest convenience so we can withdraw you from the field and make room for anyone not originally on the players’ list.
All players who have pre-paid in advance and cannot attend our event next weekend will have until the end of this weekend to inform our team (with an email reply to email@example.com) in order to be issued a full refund on their credit card or on their pay pal account.
Thanks for your attention to this email and we look forward to sunnier skies and drier fairways at Pagoda Ridge Golf Course next weekend!! Our thanks in advance to the owners at Pagoda Ridge for being so receptive in allowing us to re-schedule the event on such short notice!