- 3 Players who made par went into the first chip-off from the greenside bunker. Alex Jardine was eliminated by virtue of his ball being fartherst away
- After his chip ran by the hole, Dave Zibrik missed a 6 foot par putt to be the only bogey.
- After a tie with a 6, Jeremy Paradis eliminated James Presnaill when his pitch shot was closer in the chip-off.
- After his chip ran 6 feet by, Brett Webster was the only player to bogey the hole.
- After he missed a 5 foot putt for par, Fraser Mulholland was eliminated for being the only bogey on the hole.
- After his chip ran down and off the green, Matt Makinson then missed a 6 footer for par to be the only bogey on the hole and was eliminated
- When all 4 players made par, they went into a putt-off and Jeremy Paradis was eliminated when his putt was the furthest away!
- After all three players missed their birdie putts, Oliver Tubb was eliminated in a chip-off, as his chip was furthest away by only 2″.
- Bryn Parry and Ryan Williams both made par 4’s on the final hole, and the shoot-out was decided when Ryan hit his 100 yard pitch shot closer than Bryn’s by 2 feet.
- Ryan Williams is the Winner by Pitch-off on Hole #9
PHOTO GALLERY (view complete album)