Fraser Mulholland, President & Commissioner
Fraser is the prime visionary behind the Vancouver Golf Tour and currently acts as Commissioner of the Vancouver Golf Tour. He is passionate about the game and has a strong desire to develop the young talent in this province. He is responsible for leading a multi-disciplinary team of professionals to make this vision happen.
A PGA member of Canada since 1992, Fraser has accumulated over 20 years of experience in golf instruction, tournament play and golf course & tournament operations. In this same time, Fraser has become one of the most accomplished professional golfers in BC and in Canada, winning 34 professional tournaments, qualifying for the South African and Australian Opens and twice playing on the PGA Tour.
Through his golf tournament travel experiences, Fraser has implemented similar tournament models for VGT that have made the top international golf bodies so successful.
Contact Fraser: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heidi Tran, Marketing and Media Director
Heidi graduated from UBC in 2006 with her MBA in Marketing and has been instrumental in preparing VGT’s Marketing and Media strategy since 2007. Her continued attention to detail with sponsor’s needs have been vital when it comes time to create awareness for our events and all the sponsors involved, both leading up to tournaments and onsite during our events.
Contact Heidi: email@example.com
Holly Pearson, Finance and Administration
Holly leads the financial team at the Vancouver Golf Tour and is responsible for finance and company administration activities.
She is a well respected Chartered Accountant in the Lower Mainland who has worked for several years specializing in small companies, usually becoming a key member of the management group, responsible for all finance activities and decisions. Holly loves the game of golf and can often be seen at the range fine-tuning her game. She is also Treasurer for the McCleery Business Women’s Golf Cub where recently was crowned Club Champion in 2010.
Contact Holly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael West, Digital Media & Website Management
Michael is a golf enthusiast and the owner of MousePad Publishing – a web services company that has been in business since 1999. Michael has been instrumental to the development of the VGT website (www.vancouvergolftour.com) through enhanced detailing of the tour’s schedule, results and order of merit point standings. The site will has continued to grow in popularity with the addition of our latest video and picture galleries as well as the new golf scoring software the tour has added to the site.
Contact Michael: email@example.com
Brian Small, Director of Tournament Operations
Before his life with VGT, Brian lived an exciting life piloting many an aircraft. Here’s a look at the “other side of Brian Small”
- Obtained a Fixed Wing license in 1965 and Rotary Wing license in 1967.
- Held an Airline Transport Pilot License (H) and flown over 18,000 hours combined in airplanes and helicopters.
- The majority of those hours were flown IFR in support of oil exploration and production worldwide.
- In fact, have flown in over 40 different countries.
- Spent five years as Vice President Operations and five years as VP Safety for CHC Helicopters International.
- Also fully trained and a certified lead auditor on ISO 9000 Quality Systems.
- Flew the helicopter while filming a James Bond movie and while in Somalia during the actual event “Black Hawk Down”
- Started his second career with the VGT as a Live Leaderboard Technician in 2007 and was promoted to Director of Tournament Operations in fall of 2013.
For any questions or enquiries involving tournament details, player registrations, tee-time requests or handicapping please contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helen Simpson – Player Communications
Helen has been a part of the VGT for 3 years starting out in scoring and is now in charge of Player Communications. She looks after on line memberships and tournament registrations plus handles general enquiries. She had a long career in banking and is now retired and enjoying life and lots of golf in the sunny Okanagan. She can be reached at email@example.com
George Sterling, Rules Official and On-Site Prep
Since 2007 George has been an instrumental part of the VGT tournament operations. Known for his genuine likeable personality and extremely hard work ethic, George has recently certified himself as a Level 4 rules official.
Live Scoring and On-Course Support
- Pat Johnston is a retired Medical Laboratory Technologist who enjoys golfing when it is sunny and warm in BC. She is an enthusiastic volunteer for VGT. She also likes to volunteer for LPGA and PGA Tour Canada tournaments when possible.
- Al Morris
- Peter McIvor
- Bill Schabes
- Ray Porter
- Roseanne McIndoe
- Ruth Reeves