2015 Ledgeview Classic | Ledgeview Golf & Country Club | Thursday, April 2
The VGT Ledgeview Classic is an 18-Hole stroke play Championship for male and female Professionals and Amateurs (0-18 RCGA factor). This event will have a Tour Division and an Apprentice Pro Division as well as Female Amateur Division.
Full Field Size: 100 players
Professional Purse: $7,000 (based on 48 Pros).
Top 35% of field will be paid in Tour Division. Top 40% paid out in Apprentice Division.
Amateur Payout: Top 1/3 of Field paid out via alternating Gross AND Net Scores in all Amateur Flights
Sponsor Prizes & Prize Credits:
- TRAVIS MATHEW CLOTHING
- CLEVELAND GOLF
- PROJEKT LUGGAGE
- IGA gift cards
- + MORE
Priority will be given to Members in the Professional and Amateur field. Non-Members are eligible to play when field size is not full at Registration Deadline. Click here to become a 2015 VGT member
- 2014 Champion: Adam Cornelson (66) (-4)
- 2014 Apprentice Champion: Jeff Lindemulder (72)
- 2014 Amateur Winner: Dean Reddicopp (69)*
*Won in sudden death playoff with Roy Kang
All 2014 Results: http://www.golfleaguegenius.com/pages/21573
- PRO – VGT Member: $155+GST = $162.75
- PRO – Non-Member: $205+GST = $215.25
- AM – VGT Member: $105+GST = $110.50
- AM – Non-Member: $140+GST = $147.00
Entry Fee Includes:
- Green fee
- Driving range warm-up
- On-Course Prizing
- Flighted Gross & Net prizing
- Live Leader boards
- Golf Canada Officiating
- Qualify for Order of Merit Points – Over $10,000 in Year-end Awards & Prizing!
Sunday, March 29, 2015 or when event is full (whichever comes first).
Tee times start at 10:00 am. (Pros, Championship, Flight A, then B)
Course Details & Location
Ledgeview Golf Club features a scenic and enjoyable par 70 in the Fraser Valley. This 18 hole design is the pride of many local golf Champions including Ray Stewart, James Lepp, Adam Hadwin and PGA TOUR winner Nick Taylor
35997 McKee Road
Abbotsford, British Columbia
General Phone: (604) 859-8993
CLEVELAND GOLF / SRIXON ORDER OF MERIT
Order of Merit (OOM) points will be awarded in each category of membership as follows:
- Professional, Championship Amateur – Gross
- Flight A & B, Women’s Division – Net.
Both the Professional OOM and Amateur OOMs will be based on the following point system for full fields. Order of Merit Points may be modified in any given event based on field size.
1st Place: 1500 pts
2nd Place: 1100 pts
3rd Place: 900 pts
4th Place: 800 pts
5th Place: 700 pts
6th Place: 600 pts
7th Place: 500 pts
8th Place: 400 pts
9th Place: 300 pts
10th Place: 250 pts
11th place: 200 pts
12th place: 180 pts
13th place: 160 pts
14th place: 140 pts
15th place: 120 pts
16th place: 100 pts
17th place: 80 pts
18th place: 60 pts
19th place: 40 pts
20th place: 20 pts
Professional Order of Merit
Based on all Regular Season results:
- The CLEVELAND/SRIXON Order of Merit Leader at the end of the Chilliwack Major event on May 12th will earn a berth into the PGA TOUR Canada’s PC FINANCIAL OPEN event at Point Grey Golf & C.C.
- The CLEVELAND/SRIXON Order of Merit Leader wins a $2,500 Q-School Award at the end of the 2015 Tour Championship
2015 VGT Majors Series Order of Merit
The VGT Majors Series starts on April 27, 28 at the “Battle at the Bear” at Bear Mountain Resort & Spa and includes 6 multiple-day events as follows:
- April 27, 28 – Battle at the Bear
- May 11, 12 – Chilliwack Golf Club
- May 21, 22 – Sandpiper Golf Resort
- June 10, 11 – Pagoda Ridge / Royalwood GC
- June 19-21 – Shoot-out in the Sonoran
- Aug.6-8th – Johnston Meier Insurance Vancouver Open
At the end of the 2015 Vancouver Open, the VGT Majors Series Order of Merit Winner will earn a $2,500 Cash Bonus!
Amateur Order of Merit
- At the end of the 2015 VGT Tour Championship, the Top 5 Amateurs in each Flight will share in over $5,000 in prizes!
- All Amateur Order of Merits are based on a player’s best 12 results for the season
$500 PLAYER BONUS:
A $500 CASH BONUS will be awarded to the top VGT Professional on the CLEVELAND/SRIXON Order of Merit endorsing CLEVELAND/SRIXON products throughout the ’15 VGT season. Players sign a contract at the Brad Garside Open that they will be playing a minimum of 10 CLEVELAND/SRIXON clubs and the SRIXON Z-Star ball in order to qualify for the CASH BONUS!